Thank you for applying for a credit account with Tilly’s Crawler Parts Pty Ltd.
This online application service has been provided so we can process your application as quickly as possible.
To complete your application, we will ask for the following information to be provided:
If you require any assistance with your application, please contact our accounts department on 07 4633 6000.
The types of personal information we may collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) personal information about:
Personal information that we collect and may hold include:
You are not obliged to provide personal information to CreditorWatch. However in many cases, if you do not provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to supply the relevant product or service that you have requested from us.
If it is necessary to provide specific services to you, we may collect sensitive information about you. Under the Privacy Act, “sensitive information” includes but is not limited to information or an opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, or criminal record and also includes health information about an individual. However, we will only collect sensitive information from you if you agree to provide it to us, you authorise us to obtain it from a third party or where the collection of the information is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a Court/Tribunal order or otherwise where the collection is not prohibited under the Privacy Act. We will only use sensitive information in accordance with the Privacy Act and for the purpose for which it is provided.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
We may also collect information about you from third party suppliers and government database services.
We store personal information in computer storage facilities and paper-based files. We take steps to protect your personal information against loss, unauthorised access, use modification or disclosure. Some examples of the steps we take to protect your personal information include:
Information that may identify you as a user may be gathered during your access with our website.
Our website includes pages that use ‘cookies’. A cookie is a unique identification number that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. The cookie assists us in identifying what our users find interesting on our website.
A cookie will be allocated each time you use our website. The cookie does not identify you as an individual in our data collection process, however it does identify your Internet Service Provider.
CreditorWatch, or its related body corporates in the ATI Group, may collect some personal information that is a government related identifier.
Personal information from identity documents may be provided to the document issuer or official record holder via third party systems for the purpose of confirming your identity, for example, the Australian Government’s Document Verification Service (DVS). Where CreditorWatch does collect government related identifiers, they are maintained on a separate database for audit and compliance purposes.
CreditorWatch may use or disclose a government related identifier where:
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for a variety of business purposes including:
We also collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to:
If you do not wish to disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing or you would like to opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications, you can do so by contacting the CreditorWatch Privacy Officer using the contact details set out below, or by following the instructions to unsubscribe which are contained in a communication that you receive from us.
The ATI Group and Related Companies
The ATI Group includes our parent company Australian Technology Innovators Pty Ltd, LEAP Legal Software Pty Ltd, InfoTrack Group Pty Ltd and their subsidiaries, CNCNA Pty Ltd (trading as eCompanies), InfoTrack Limited (NZ), InfoTrack Group Limited (UK) and its subsidiaries, and LotSearch Pty Ltd. Different companies within the ATI Group provide different services.
The ATI Group may share information with our integration partners to ensure the smooth running of the services which we, and they, provide. These partners include Sympli Pty Ltd, Practice Evolve Group Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, Legal Software Developments Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, and other partners as mentioned on our website and updated from time to time. At times, we may need to provide personal information to them to help them run their businesses or for reporting purposes. We may also share your personal information within the wider Australian Technology Innovators Pty Ltd group companies (ATI Group) and with our service providers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers who assist us in providing the services you request, including public authorities and providers of information services.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us in our business to promote, market or improve the services that we provide, including:
We may also combine your personal information with information available from other sources, including the entities mentioned above, to help us provide better services to you.
Where we do share information with third parties, we require that there are contracts in place that only allow use and disclosure of personal information to provide the service and that protect your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act. Otherwise, we will disclose personal information to others if you’ve given us permission, or if the disclosure relates to the main purpose for which we collected the information and you would reasonably expect us to do so.
As a credit reporting agency, we may share your credit information in accordance with industry consumer credit reporting standards including:
These standards ensure that your personal information in relation to your consumer credit is managed regarding:
We do not presently disclose personal information to any organisations located overseas; however, we do disclose information in Australia, for the purposes described above, to some multinational organisations that are located both in Australia and overseas, including the United Kingdom, the United States and New Zealand.
If you are a resident of the European Union for the purposes of the GDPR, then in addition to what is set out above, the following applies to you.
In providing services to you, CreditorWatch may make use of a number of automated processes using your Personal Information and your activity on our site as tracked by us, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services to you.
In addition to your rights set out above, you may update or rectify any of your Personal Information that we hold about you, in the manner described in the “How you can access your personal information” paragraph above.
You have a right to request access to your personal information which we hold about you and to request its correction. You can make such a request by contacting the CreditorWatch Privacy Officer using the contact details set out in this policy.
We will respond to any such request for access as soon as reasonably practicable. Where access is to be given, we will provide you with a copy or details of your personal information in the manner requested by you where it is reasonable and practicable to do so.
We will not charge you a fee for making a request to access your personal information. However, we may charge you a reasonable fee for giving you access to your personal information.
In some cases, we may refuse to give you access to the information you have requested or only give you access to certain information. If we do this, we will provide you with a written statement setting out our reasons for refusal, except where it would be unreasonable to do so.
We will take such steps (if any) as are reasonable in the circumstances to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant.
If you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, irrelevant, out of date or incomplete, you can ask us to update or correct it. To do so, please contact us using the contact details listed below.
If we refuse your request to correct your personal information, we will let you know why. You also have the right to request that a statement be associated with your personal information that says you believe it is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant, misleading or out of date.
CreditorWatch Privacy Officer
GPO Box 4029 Sydney NSW 2001
1800 738 524
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information as soon as practicable. We will take reasonable steps to remedy any failure to comply with our privacy obligations. If you are unhappy with our handling of the complaint, you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner.
Last update: 29 May 2019
This Application must be completed in full with no alterations or deletions. Any such alterations or deletions may void the application and a new Application will have to be completed if requested by TCP.
By signing this Application the signatory or signatories, for and on behalf of the Customer (except in relation to item 6 below):
1. applies for an account with TCP on the terms contained in this Application and acknowledges and agrees that if an account is approved, the terms and conditions attached to this Application (which include security provisions) (Terms and Conditions) will govern and be applicable to the supply of any goods or services by TCP to the Customer;
2. acknowledges and agrees that all statements and representations made by or on behalf of the Customer in this Application and any other information given in support of this Application are true and complete in every detail;
3. warrants that it is, the Customer is and each director/partner/proprietor referred to in this Application is solvent and can each pay their respective debts as and when due and no steps have been taken to place any of them in bankruptcy, voluntary administration, liquidation, receivership or receivership and management and it will promptly notify TCP of any material changes to the Customer or its financial position;
4. agrees that the Customer will inform TCP of any changes in ownership, proprietorship, control, structure or management of the Customer or part thereof and that if there is any such change, TCP may require that a new application be made by the Customer and a new account opened;
5. acknowledges and warrants that it has read and understood this document (including the attached Terms and Conditions) and that it has been advised and been given a reasonable opportunity to seek independent legal advice;
6. acknowledges and warrants that it is authorised on behalf of the Customer to complete and sign this Application and to bind the Customer in contract and each person placing an order with TCP on behalf of the Customer will be duly authorised to act on behalf of the Customer and to place the relevant order;
7. acknowledges and agrees that:
1. (a) completing and submitting this Application does not infer that an account will be granted by TCP and that TCP reserves the right to refuse an application for an account without explanation; and
2. (b) TCP may in its absolute discretion suspend, withdraw, vary or terminate the account or trading limit;
8. acknowledges and agrees that the signatory or signatories have read and understood the Relevant Privacy Policies and:
1. (a) authorises TCP to make such enquiries, as it deems necessary, about the signatory or signatories and their consumer and/or commercial credit history, for the purpose of assessing or otherwise in connection with this Application (including to investigate the credit worthiness of the signatory or signatories) from time to time, including (but not limited to) the making of enquiries with persons nominated in this Application as trade references or bankers, and any (other) credit provider or a credit reporting body (such as Dun & Bradstreet (Australia) Pty Ltd and Veda Advantage Information Services and Solutions Limited) (the Information Sources);
2. (b) authorises the Information Sources to disclose to TCP personal information about the signatory or signatories which is within the possession of the Information Sources and which is requested by TCP;
3. (c) agrees that the personal information provided in, or otherwise obtained by TCP in connection with, this Application may be disclosed to a credit reporting body or any of the other Information Sources; and
4. (d) otherwise consents to the collecting, holding, using and disclosing of their personal information including credit related personal information as set out in the Relevant Privacy Policies and the Privacy Acknowledgement and Consent contained in section 10 of this Application.
9. In consideration of TCP granting an account to the Customer in accordance with this Application, the Customer undertakes to pay all amounts owing to TCP in accordance with the Terms and Conditions attached to this Application.
10. Privacy Acknowledgement and Consent
In providing an account and/or its goods and/or services TCP may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information, including credit related personal information, in accordance with the Relevant Privacy Policies. The Relevant Privacy Policies set out how TCP will collect, hold, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information, including credit related personal information, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act and the Credit Reporting Code implemented pursuant to the Privacy Act (CR Code).
The individual(s) about whom TCP may need to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information may include the Customer or the Customer’s director(s) or any other individuals relevant to the Customer’s application including but not limited to signatories of this form (Relevant Individuals). In particular TCP may require personal information about Relevant Individuals for the purposes set out in the Relevant Privacy Policies, including the purposes of assessing this Application or any other applications for an account or whether to accept a Relevant Individual as a guarantor. This may include TCP collecting a Relevant Individual’s personal information from, or disclosing a Relevant Individual’s personal information to a credit reporting body or other Information Source (including information about the failure to make a payment in accordance with the Terms and Conditions). This may result in a credit reporting body including the personal information and credit related personal information disclosed to it by TCP about a Relevant Individual in reports that are then provided to other credit providers for the purposes of those providers assessing a Relevant Individual’s credit worthiness.
TCP may also disclose a Relevant Individual’s personal information to the Customer or the Customer’s or TCP’s related bodies corporate, professional advisors, business partners, contractors, consultants, insurers, third party service providers that assist
TCP or the Customer with the provision or management of goods and/or services and/or administrative requirements, other credit providers, debt collection and recovery service providers, guarantors or prospective guarantors, entities that may have an interest in TCP, regulatory bodies and any other person or entity set out in the Relevant Privacy Policies or otherwise authorised by the Relevant Individual or law.
If a Relevant Individual does not provide the personal information as requested, TCP may not be able to consider the application for an account, provide an account to the Customer or otherwise provide goods or services to the Customer. Relevant Individuals who have any concerns about TCP’s handling of their personal information, including credit related personal information, can direct those concerns to the Financial Controller of Tilly’s Crawler Parts Pty Ltd, in accordance with the Relevant Privacy Policies. The Relevant Privacy Policies contain details of how Relevant Individuals can request access to, or correction of, personal information held about them by TCP, or otherwise make complaints or inquiries with respect to the handling of their personal information by TCP.
The Relevant Individuals acknowledge and give consent to:
(a) TCP maing enquiries with the Information Sources, and collecting their personal information including credit relation personal information, for the purposes of assessing this Application;
(b) TCP using and/or disclosing their personal information, including credit related personal information, obtained as a result of or in connection with enquiries made for the purposes of assessing this Application; and
(c) TCP collecting, holding, using and/or disclosing personal information, including credit related personal information, otherwise in accordance with the Relevant Privacy Policies, the Privacy Act, the APP’s, CR Code or other applicable law.